|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Kilogram|
|Temperature||Up to 1200 Degree C|
|pH Value||0 - 14|
Ceramic Yarns are manufactured from refractory oxides having composition of Alumina, Silica and some special additives. Depending on the use, basic yarn is reinforced with E Glass filament / SS Wire. These yarns are then braided to make rope or woven to make cloth and tape.
Ceramic Packings and Textiles are Environment friendly, Non-toxic, Non-health hazardous, Non-Asbestos materials.Ceramic products are used in high temperature zone for thermal insulation, electrical insulation and sealing corrosive / non-corrosive gases, super heated and saturated steam and many other applications.
Ceramic products are used in high temperature zone for thermal insulation, electrical insulation and sealing corrosive / non-corrosive gases, super heated and saturated steam and many other applications.
Ceramic products are also used for insulation in pipes. Ceramic products are manufactured using latest State of the Art technology improving the quality of the yarn, especially the reduction in loss on ignition, increase of thermal insulation properties and reduction of leachable chloride contents which is the cause of corrosion and pitting on parent body.
Our Ceramic Packings & Textiles Are Having Following Advantages :
- Non Hazardous To Health And Non- Toxic.
- Environment Friendly.
- Longer Life Due To No Loss Of Strength At Optimum Working Temperature.
- Extremely High Thermal Insulation.
- Electrically Non Conductive & Non Combustible.
- Widest Possible Application In High Temperature Zone.
- Reduction In Down Time.
- Low Maintenance Cost.
- Increases Safety Of Plant Personnel & Improves Productivity.
Our Ceramic Products Are Having Applications In The Following Areas :
- Seals & Joints For Boilers.
- Coke Oven Doors.
- Boiler Peep Holes.
- Blast Furnace Relining.
- Kiln Cars.
- Continuous Casting.
- Thermocouple Pipes.
- Aluminum Pouring Ladles.
- Insulation Of Electrical Wiring.
- Hot Blast Valves.
Our Ceramic Packings & Textiles Are Suitable For :
- Super Heated & Saturated Steam.
- Non Oxidizing Liquids & Gases.
- Hot Blast.
- Alumina In Powder & Molten Form.
- Dies & Chemicals.
- Mild Acids & Mild Alkalies.
- Furnace Door Sealing
- Hot Blast Valve Packing
- Coke Oven Door Sealing / Coke Oven Pipe Lagging
- Con Cast Dummy Bar Sealing / Hot Top Seals
- High Temperature Insulation In Pot Room
- Sealing Of Pouring Ladles.
- Insulations In Carbon Plant / Cast House
- Fire / Flame Protection Blanket